I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Eminem lägger ner micken?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-07-15 21:38

Eminem lägger ner micken?

från allhiphop:

Eminem, born Marshall Mathers, is reportedly hanging up the microphone.

The Detroit Free Press reported that Mather’s latest album Encore will be his last release. Insiders told the paper that the rapper has been planning on retiring to concentrate on production and other ventures.

Eminem’s manager Paul Rosenberg told the paper that Encore was “certainly the cap on this part of his career” and that decision to retire was held off by the retirement of fellow Hip-Hop superstar, Jay-Z.

“He didn't want to seem like one of those guys who's playing a trick on his fans, or playing with their heads," Rosenberg told The Detroit Free Press. "It's part of the same struggle he goes through in his music -- 'How much of my inner thinking should I be putting out there?'”

Rosenberg also stated he was surprised no one caught on to the possibility of Eminem retiring, due to numerous clues on the Encore album. An insider also stated that Eminem has grown weary of the spotlight and was struggling writing as “Eminem.”

HL.