I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Betala för RedClouds pappas begravning

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-07-07 12:19

Betala för RedClouds pappas begravning

RedCloud är då en rappare som hänger med Pigeon John osv.. finns säkert några här som känner till dom.

www.syntaxrecords.com

iaf, fick ett mail där RCs fru skriver så här:
"I have already posted (referring to the Syntax Message Board) to let you all know what is going on with RedCloud's family. I would like to begin by thanking you for all of your prayers.

I am posting to ask more of you... Cloud's father was the only source of income in his household. His death was so sudden that no plans were made for his funeral. His family is not wealthy and has no savings. The sons in the family are going to be splitting the bills to take care of their mother and little sister, but even split between them, this is a large responsibility.

We are asking for donations to help pay for the funeral. We are unaccustomed to asking for financial help, and are not quite sure how to go about this, but if anyone is willing to donate any money we would greatly appreciate any amount possible.

If you wish to send donations, please send them to:
Natividad Diaz
3548 1/2 W. 139th St.
Hawthorne, CA 90250"

så skänk en slant om ni vill :)

"Den tjocka killen i Trippel Ett"