I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Eastwood signad till Black Wall Street

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-06-30 14:01

Eastwood signad till Black Wall Street

AllHipHop.com: I see that you are off Death Row now and recently signed with Game and Black Wall Street. So how did that come about?

Eastwood: I was actually the person who gave Game's demo to Suge, so I have known him for a while. I was looking out for him on this Rap s**t, but don't get it twisted, I'm not taking credit for his career or anything like that. But I helped him get his demo to Suge, and got him in front of Suge, but somehow the business didn't work out. We always remained buddies though, and we kept in contact. Then I left Death Row about a year ago, and there wasn't really anything wrong over there except that the business was bad for me. So I needed a better home, and eventually Game found out I was off Death Row and just reached out. He was like, "N***a, let’s get money, I got you. I feel like you one of the realest n***as on the West Coast, and I want you to ride with me.” So I'm riding with Game now. I respected him on a whole different level after that, because I was doing bad at the time. I have three kids, and I signed a f**ked up deal, so the whole thing was a wake up call. Because when I signed my first deal, I signed to be where I am now. So now I am seeing s**t in this Rap game that I ain't never seen before, and I been around this game for awhile. This is just a whole different side of life, when you can be with your n***a, eat in this Rap s**t, and be respected. So it’s a whole new side of life and it feels really good. I'm happy now, I'm getting money, and I'm doing what I do.

Resten av intervjun här: www.allhiphop.com

Skitnice intervju. Eastwood e grymt tight på micen! =)