I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Apathy - Eastern Philosophy

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-06-17 11:58

Apathy - Eastern Philosophy

ja det har snackats om detta albumet länge och ett tag lät det som det inte skulle komma men nu verkar det så iaf. det är apathys "indie" album ochi nte major label albumet från atlantic. är har ni svart på vitt från apathy själv:

Ok,
There are a few reasons that i've been holdin' off on the official update, or news.
First time, I typed this long ass thing, and the server fucked up my shit. Another reason is, i've been crazyyyyyyyy busy with wrappin' up the business aspect of releasing "Eastern Philosophy". We're putting it out thru a label... (i'm not saying who yet) and our lawyers are going back and forth with paperwork and what not.

Eastern Philosophy is finally done. There will be at least one video, for one of the singles... if not two. I'm gonna be very vague about this shit for now, until all the paperwork and decisions are final.

producers are mostly in-crew. Chum did most of the beats, I did some, Celph did a beat, 8TH did one, Quincy Tones from the UK has two, Exact Beats from The Netherlands did one... Cheapshot did one.

Guest appearances are pretty much all Demigodz. The only non Demigodz on the album are Poison Pen and Bad Seed, on the song Philosophical Gangsta (prod by Exact Beats). You can hear that song on the new Hiphopsite.com "Preemptive Hype" CD.

Eastern Philosophy WILL be released this year. Probably around Nov... with a single prior to that.

Eastern Philosophy is a classic album.. Bottom line.

Well worth the 5-6 year wait. Mark my words.

jag längtar!

Arguing with people on the internet is like running the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!