I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Nytt! The Game bildat ny grupp!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-05-14 13:27

Nytt! The Game bildat ny grupp!

"What's crackin westcoast, my boy Styles just hit me up to spread the word on this major announcement. Longbeach, LA, and Compton come together to form this SUPERGROUP of talented young MC's. Techniec of Dynamic Certified , The Game of Black Wallstreet , and Eastwood of Self Made have formed a group called The Mob . Eastwood is hopping on the How The West Was Won tour along with Techniec, who's addition to the tour was just announced. So look out when these 3 are in town, I'm sure it will be a one of a kind experience. We will keep yall updated on this new force on the West, as well as their plans to hit to studio and record.

I also got some exclusive Techniec tracks to collect as soon as he hops off the tour, so be prepared for that heat...
"

Källa: WCRydaz

Vad tycker ni? Eastwood har väl en del hört talats om, grym snubbe...och Techniec har jag nog inte hört något, men men va tycks?