I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

1,000,000 MC Battle

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-05-14 08:55

1,000,000 MC Battle

1,000,000 MC Battle

Hip-hop freestyling is finally hitting Pay-Per-View via something other than 8 Mile. A group of unsigned emcees from across the country are scheduled to appear this June on Pay-Per-View for a shot at battling a hip-hop legend. The "16 Bars" competition starts on June 20 in New York, where the unsigned emcees will compete in the "16 Bars Combine" round before advancing on to the "16 Bars Phenom" competition in September (Atlanta round) and finally the "16 Bars Icon" round in Los Angeles late this year. The "16 Bars Icon" round will feature one of the emcee hopefuls going up against an as-of-yet unnamed hip-hop legend for a chance to win a cool $1,000,000. To joint the contest, unsigned acts must record a 16-bar verse based around the concept of "16 Bars." Visit www.16Bars.com for more information on entering the contest. Producers also are welcomed and encouraged to submit beats for the contest.

hiphop? business?
skillz eller om image?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
---Albert Einstein