I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lite nytt om Game!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-05-03 22:35

Lite nytt om Game!

4xplatinum, Mya, Madden NFL 06 & Collabo mellan han och Cube!

"Actually, I'm four times platinum worldwide," Game corrected. "I like to look at this from a worldwide perspective."

Meanwhile, Game did make sure he got his dream girl, Mya, to appear in his latest video for "Dreams," which was directed by the Saline Project.

"Her name is in the second verse, so I saw it fit to have Mya asked if she'd contribute to the video and she did," said the man who calls himself "Hurricane" matter-of-factly. "She did a beautiful job. She's a sweet girl."

Finally, in a strange twist of fate, the man who was famously shot while playing Playstation's "Madden NFL" video game years ago has nabbed the title track to the upcoming "Madden NFL '06" game. And who was there to congratulate him? Amerikkka's most wanted.

"Ice Cube gave me some words of wisdom and told me to save him a 16 on my album, which I will do," Game said. "And he's definitely one of the best lyricists that ever did it. He's a man that I respect and a man that I grew up listening to, being that I'm from the NWA melting pot. Ice Cube is definitely a legend."

Dubcc

Fan va nice! Ska bli grymt att höra en collabo mellan Game & Cube faktiskt! Och sen det faktum att Game e snart 5xPlatinum worldwide e ju mäktigt! Bara att gratulera hehe...

Vad tycker ni?