I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

battle. fiddy, fat joe, jadakiss, game

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-03-18 22:05

battle. fiddy, fat joe, jadakiss, game

Monday Night Fight Klub

Monday Night Fight Klub announced that it will host the "Battle of Four" if 50 Cent, Jadakiss, The Game and Fat Joe agree to participate.

Fight Klub, the underground emcee battle, proposes to amicably end the present beef by organizing a battle between the aforementioned feuding rappers. Borrowing a boxing match formula, the contestants would lyrically spar in front of a crowd for a grand prize of $1 million dollars. 50, Jada, Game and Joe have yet to agree to the battle.

Monday Night Fight Klub often provides a stage for upstart artists to gain exposure. Jin previously won a $50,000 battle at Fight Klub while Remy Ma's buzz grew bigger when she defeated Lady Luck twice at the event and won a $20,000

Skulle väl vara spännande ifall det blir av.. inte för att jag tror det men iaf ;D

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.