I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

G-Unit soul - TiiDA

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-01-20 01:17

G-Unit soul - TiiDA

Hip-hop heavyweights EMINEM and 50 CENT have signed up a British R+B duo after they were spotted singing on a Los Angeles street corner.

The STAN rapper's aides were so impressed with GRANT HARVEY's vocal skills as he sung to raise money for food, they immediately invited him to perform with his music partner DANIEL BOOKER for the hip-hop stars.

And after mesmerising Eminem and 50 Cent with their talent, TIIDA became the first signing to their new G-UNIT SOUL record label - which focuses on R+B acts.

Harvey says, "What's happened is unbelievable. I met Booker in London and we sold everything and move to LA to make it. It was hard. We were homeless for a while and even lived with a pimp! We came close to packing it in but now things are taking off thanks to 50 and Em."

Grant has already come close to scoring pop fame - he was offered a place in British boyband BLUE when they formed in 2001, but turned it down because he didn't want to be part of a manufactured group.

19/01/2005 13:53

source: Contactmusic.com

www.tiida.com

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.