I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

jigga vs nas (hela historien)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2004-10-18 21:48

jigga vs nas (hela historien)

saxat från allhiphop.com, intressant läsning för dom som inte är så insatta i beefen:

I remember when I first heard about the IC 2 years ago, I had started posted under the name Paper Soldier and I remember when I had first got to 150 posts I was excited because I could make threads finally. I remember the first thread I created was The Real Reason why Jay-Z and Nas had beef So Stop Asking. I broke down the whole story in a real unbiased way and I remember the responses went through the roof, I also remember being hyped because my thread made it to the front page of ahh and stayed their for about a week and a half.. I have noticed 2 years later that there is a lot of newbies on this board who still don’t know why Sean Carter and Nasir Jones have beef so once again im gonna break it down.

Sean Carter met Nasir Jones through Jaz-O who knew him from Main Source, this was around the time of Live at The Barbeque and when Jay was rolling wit Original Flavor. Nas was on the underground circuit and was building a heavy following, and the first time Jay heard Nas spit he became a fan instantly mesmerized by his smooth and vivid picture lyrics. Jay had let Nas know from the start that he was a fan. So from there their was a little friendship built.

Nas went on to drop Illmatic and put the streets of New York on lock as the best lyricist while Jay was still a struggling rapper still trying to get a deal. But when Jay finally got his deal from Priority records he already knew how he wanted his first and last cd to go. He wanted to explain the paranoia and feeling of a hustler locked in the game wit no other means of survival, and he wanted guest appearances from Foxy, Jaz-O, Sauce Money, Bleek, B.I.G. & Nas. Jay figured that since him and Nas had a little friendship and a mutual respect that he wouldn’t mind being a guest appearance on his album with a song wit him & B.I.G. But Jay figured wrong because Nas declined the guest appearance saying that he wasn’t doing songs wit B.I.G. because he rolled wit Ghost & Raekwon and they didn’t like Biggie and considered him a biter, also Nas took a shot at B.I.G. with a fake King Of New York line on a mixtape. So Jay switched the song that he did wit Big and called it Brooklyn’s finest.

So with no Nas collabo Jay decided he wanted Nas on his LP one way or other so he asked Ski to loop Nas’s line in Who’s World Is This (“I’m out for Presidents to Represent Me Get Money!!!!!!!) and he named the song Dead Presidents. Nas was furious of his voice being sampled without his authorization and was mad that Jay only had to pay searchlite publishing to sample his voice. This made Nas heated so he spoke to Jay about it and Jay told him that he was a fan and just wanted him on his album and that his line from Who’s World Is It fit his Dead Presidents song perfect. Nas decided to dead the whole situation and told Jay everything was cool, so Jay invited him and AZ to his Dead Presidents video shoot and Nas accepted. When it came down to do the video AZ only showed up without Nas. (remember the monopoly shot on the Dead Presidents video, Nas was supposed to be one of the players in the game)

chase the clouds away

2004-10-18 21:48
Dr. Dre decided to team up with Nas on The Firm project and he asked Nas to pick 3 other emcees to complete the supergoup. Nas picked AZ, Foxy Brown and Cormega, but for some reason dropped Cormega, when this came about Jay asked Fox to talk to Nas about him being the final emcee to complete The Firm. When Fox talked to Nas about it Nas declined the offer about Jay and choose Nature instead to be the last member of The Firm.. Since Jay was declined a Firm spot B.I.G. was making his own supergroup called The Commission with Lil Cease and Charli Baltimore and picked Jay up for the project also, but than B.I.G. had a sudden death, and The Commission never came about.

Now after being declined a collabo his 1st LP and a firm spot, Jay asked Nas for another collabo and once again Nas bullshitted. So Jay got mad and took a shot at Nas on Imaginary Player with the line “Your Single Was 99 cents mine was 4 bucks” (Before It Was Written Nas dropped If I Ruled The World as a single for 99 cents) Also Jay decided to sample Nas’s voice again for his song Rap Game/Crack Game with the line “Sometimes the Rap Game reminds me of the Crack Game” from Nas's song Represent of of Illmatic.

Nas took a shot back at Jay on his I Am album on the song We Will Survive, a song expressing love for Big and Pac he came at Jay with the line “Some people claiming to be New Yorks King it aint about that” referring to Jigga’s song The City Is Mine where Jay claims that B.I.G.’s throne is now being passed down to him.

On Memphis Bleek’s song What You Think Of That Jay comes back with the line “These niggas act like I don’t get down or something/like I don’t wear the crown or something” referring to that he is the official King of Ny

Nas retaliates on his song Nastradamus “If you wanna ball till you fall I can help you with that/I’ll let a slug melt in ya hat” referring to the hook of Memphis Bleek’s song What you think of that and his tilted signature hat that he always wears.

Bleek feeling disrespected comes back at Nas on his Mind Right single “ Your whole life is written/who you dude play your position”

Nas responds back to Bleek on The Bridge single with you wanna know who’s life is written/the ice the woman (honestly I don’t remember the rest and I don’t feel like looking up on ohhla.com.)

The war of words dies down for about a year but Jigga hears Nas talking about him on a California radio station, he than calls Nas and talks to him and they talk shit out, but than Jigga claims that he hears Nas is talking more shit about how Jay is fucking the rap game up.

So on Hot 97 Summer Jam which Jay headlines that year, he pulls Michael Jackson out on stage and he shows a embarrassing picture of Prodigy on the Summer Jam screen, but when he performs his new Takeover song at the end of the 2nd verse he says Ask Nas he don’t want it with Hov Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Leaving people in utter shock that Jigga just called Nas out in front of thousands of New Yorkers.

So Nas responds with the stillmatic freestyle taking on Jay and his whole ROC squad.

Jay than responds with a brand new 3rd verse and 4th verse of his Takeover song on his classic Blueprint LP where he comes at Nas and any other challengers that wanna speak his name.

Nas than responds with Ether on his Stillmatic LP.

Jay than responds to Ether with Superugly a freestyle but to popular opinion Nas is declared the victor.

Jay than responds with The Blueprint 2 song off of his Blueprint 2 LP and claims Nas is a fraud and questions anybody’s motives for backing him in their war of words.

Nas than responds in Last Real Nigga Alive declaring his victory against Jigga and saying how he shut him and The Roc down, also he takes a minor jab at Jay on his Back Down Single off of the Bravehearts LP.



I know I left out the part about Jay fucking Carmen but honestly I don’t know where that part finds its way in the story I just know its before he releases The Takeover, but I don’t anything else before that.

So people stop asking why these niggas got beef, the real question is why weren’t these niggas aint speak each others names sooner. Aso Jigga on The Firm Would have made that CD alot bette than Nature. I know Mods gonna close this thread but i wanted to break this shit down for u youngsters.
chase the clouds away

2004-10-19 00:00
haha
"har allt i min ryggsäck alltid min rygg täckt."

2004-10-20 13:41
Ja, avundsjukan är stor...
My environment wasn`t ghetto, but I was

2006-09-30 15:06
Carmen är mamman till Nas dotter Destiny.
this is for my niggas and my nymphos, non stop bangin like a dilla instrumental

2006-09-30 16:18
Och jag måste erkänna att jag inte hade en aning om att Ghostface & Raekwon tyckte Biggie var Bitare.

What´s up with that?
Sittin sideways...

2006-09-30 17:16
Ja såg ju förövrigt jay och nas kicka tillsammans i london i söndas... fetaste ja någonsin vart med om!
Dom kallar mig Francis

2006-09-30 17:44
Puserb
Lyssna på "Shark Niggas" från Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.

2006-09-30 22:36

Anton- P18

Jag har varit i London i tva veckor nu och har inte vetat att Jigga och Nas har upptradit tillsammans. Fuck va besviken man blir. Vart i London var det?

Shuu

2006-10-01 11:55
Rash_ P0


gwyneth paltrow med tror jag

2006-10-01 12:30
RASH_ PO

Alltså för en vecka sen på wembley arena...
Dom kallar mig Francis

2006-10-01 12:52
Rash

Och i onsdags på royal albert hall.
www.unt.se/musikbloggen

2006-10-01 14:10
Finns det video på uppträdandet i london??
Battlar vem som helst på engelska!!!

2006-10-01 15:14

Kommer inte dom vara pa Apollo i Hammersmith. Dar brukar manga artister upptrada

Shuu

2006-10-02 09:11
kan nån länka hela texten ?
SKU - SKU - SKULASON!

2006-10-02 11:45
"my tight game will make Hilary leave Bill quick as lightning
I'll have her wearin' tight jeans
givin' nice brains in a white Range
pullin' up to club life, turned her to a thug life dame" // Nas

Hort o last dissarna Nas riktar till Jay-Z och inser hur javla bra deras beef var, ur en lyrisk synvinkel.
Det gors fan inga bra diss latar langre, alla dessa emcees som Fat Joe och Jadakiss
som lagger dessa klena dissar till t ex. 50 Cents.
Fat Joe nar han var med i D.I.T.C. overraskade med hur klen lyrisk diss han la.


Synd att fler beefs inte haller den hoga niva.

That's all 4 me folks.
pZ
I be around, just out of sight

2006-10-02 16:24
excelent....
http://www.myspace.com/cocotaximusic

2006-10-03 09:05
(remember the monopoly shot on the Dead Presidents video, Nas was supposed to be one of the players in the game)....

Slutar texten där eller ?

SKU - SKU - SKULASON!