I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lite nytt om The Game..LÄS =)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-10-18 20:09

Lite nytt om The Game..LÄS =)

Allt e hämtat från aftermathmusic.com 's forum, inget jag hittar på själv asså...

"from his latest Radio interview,

* Dre Has The ONLY Copy of the Album,its locked in Dre's Infamous "VAULT".You WONT get a Bootleg,you aint never got a bootleg of tha chronic,right

*The New Name Of The Album Is "The Documentary" (Dre an Game Both Decided On it).

* He Never Asked,Requested,Pleaded to Squash the Yukmouth Beef,he was asked by a yuk rep to get on a track with him an squash it,Game said he squashed it with Speedy,but Thats why he never really says its squashed Wit' Yuk on that Incoming Mail Track.

* Says He Didnt get chased outta Oakland.(Moses Music Store)

* He Has Just Bought The Entire Block he lives On.

* 17 Tracks,2 Just Blaze,2 Kanye West,1 Timbaland,1 Hi-Tek,1 Nu Jerzey Devil,1 Eminem and 9 TRACKS FROM DR.DRE (3 Of which-"Higher","Westside Story","Fresh 83".)

* Executive Produced by Dr.Dre

*Track Titles So Far:
"Church For Thugs " Ft Nate Dogg
"Like Father Like Son " Ft.Busta Rhymes
"Westside Story " Ft. Snoop Dogg
"Higher "
"Fresh 83(How We Do) " Ft. 50 Cent
"Dreams "
"Envy Me " Ft. 50 Cent

* "Where Im From " Is In The Balance To Make The Album,Not decided Yet if it will make the Cut.

* Eminem Has Produced a Track For The Album

* Dre WILL Be RAPPING On "The Documentary"

*Dre An Jimmy Iovine Bought Him a Car(Impala) and Dre Got him the Aftermath Chain When They Wrapped The Album."

- Tidigare namn på "The Documentary " var "N.W.A Vol 1 " & "The Game Vol. 1 "
Bild på Games nya Aftermathkedja:
Fan va sjysst Dre e =P