I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2004-10-13 20:05

ojojoj, RZA!!!

... Inspectah Deck säger detta i en intervju på Wutangcorp.com:

"Like even when you look Enter The 36 Chambers, we left mistakes on there and everything. You can hear the reel cueing up and shit. You know what I mean. When we did that album on "Bring The Ruckus," RZA put the microphone under a paint bucket in the hallway and banged on the shit with a heavy ass stick like, "Bam!" The mic caught all that shit if you listen to the snare on "Bring The Ruckus" you gonna understand what I'm talking about. It sound like that, he put the shit in a bucket and banged the fucking bucket and got the snare like that. Certain kicks came from us stomping."

tycker detta säger de mesta om hur Rza kunde komma med nåt så smutsigt och orginellt samtidigt som det var genialt... han är ett geni helt enkelt... smuts for life kids!!!!!

holla back.

- a perverse resistance to security and predictability, & a deliberate disregard for propriety -