I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Game nytt! Game & Quik snackar om skivan..

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-10-02 10:25

The Game nytt! Game & Quik snackar om skivan..

Snappade upp det här på Dubcc-boarden:

was listenin to Felli's show last night on Power 106 and he was broadcasting live from Puerto Rico for the Mixshow Summit. Game and DJ Quik were talking with Felli and, man, what they were saying got me even more excited for the album.

How/Why DJ Quik got down with Game: Quik said that Eazy's from Compton, Dre's from Compton, he's from Compton, and so is Game so he was sayin that it was natural for it to happen.

The album: Quik was giving it a lot of praise. The way he was talking about it made it seem like a definite classic and one of his favorite albums of all time. And I know that Quik has an ear for great music, so he ain't gonna bullshit about the album just because he's down with Game. Quik said, "When it drops, everyone better be scared. Go hide in your house under a table or something." Game said that Dre produced more on NWA Vol 1 than on any Em or 50 LP, which we already knew but he didn't give an exact number. When Felli asked him whether Still Cruisin' or Confessions (w/ Lil E) was gonna be on the album, Game said that they weren't, but that Confessions got leaked early and had a high possibility of making the album. He said that no songs have been heard from the album other than Westside Story and Higher, and said something to the extent that "and none of those are even the real single." That kind of threw me off because I thought Higher was -- I guess there is another coming on the way or maybe I heard him wrong. Also, there are 2 Kanye West joints, 2 Just Blaze joints, 1 Timbo track, and 1 Hi-Tek track (Quik was saying they are all bangers.) The album is slated to drop on January 18th.

Yukmouth: Power is giving away a new Chrysler 300c and the topic of cars came up and they were talking about the 300c as a great car. And Game said something like "When your rolling in it, say whats up to Yukmouth when he passes by in his rental." It was pretty funny. Quik was with Game saying that Yuk is jealous of Game's success and they were clowning him pretty bad.

Tror den här skivan kan bli riiiiiiiktigt fet! Både Westside Story och Higher är riktigt bra, IMO. Fast det är skam att Quik inte proddar nått...

Connected.