I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

whooligans video (alchemist 1993)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-09-05 10:16

whooligans video (alchemist 1993)

saxat från allhiphop.coms forum:

When the Alchemist was a kid growing up in Beverly Hills, he hooked up with his classmate Scott Caan (short dude from "Ocean's 11"), son of James Caan (Sonny from "The Godfather") and formed the Whooliganz. (Evidence from Dilated and the dude from Crazy Town were also in the same class) They used to hang out in LA and hooked up with DJ Muggs and became part of the Soul Assassins family. Alchemist called himself Mudfoot and Scott Caan called himself Mad Skillz. (before the dude from VA) This is the video for their single "Put Your Hands Up". I think Muggs produced it. LMAO at Alchemist looking and sounding like a 12 yr old white Eazy:

http://music.launch.com/musicvideos...?v ideoID=172251

They made an album produced by Muggs and QDIII (Quincy Jones' son) called "Watch For the W" but it was never released.
BTW, this is NOT a hate thread. Al might be my favorite producer and he's nice on the mic.

chase the clouds away