I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Milk It - Beatnuts sista album...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2004-07-20 19:57

Milk It - Beatnuts sista album...

kanske?

AllHipHop.com: Is there any thing else that you’d like to say?

JuJu: Even if this is the last one that we do, I just want to thank everybody that has supported us throughout the years. I want n*ggas to know that we love this s**t. I love this Hip-Hop s**t. And I’m gonna be buying records and flipping beats even if I ain’t getting no record deal or nothing.

AllHipHop.com: Man, what’s up with that tone, you said “even if this is the last one.” What does that mean?

JuJu: Man, I don’t know man. N*ggas be throwing shade, it’s just f***ed up right now. I don’t even know how long I’m gonna be around, as far as like, out there.

AllHipHop.com: So you’re saying that if things turn out a certain way with this album, you may not mess with the game anymore?

JuJu: Yeah man, I might just find some other s**t to do. cause I don’t want to be…ya know.

JuJu never finished that last statement.


hmm... jag ska iaf köpa Milk It. alla andra som gillar beatnuts bör göra det också låter det som.

resten av intervjun.

Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2004-07-20 20:24
plx?
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2004-07-20 20:29
DaNNe_G P17
samma här, dom spelas konstant. jag fick iaf se dom på kåren för ett par månader sedan dock...
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2004-07-20 20:42
Såg dom på hultsfred det var det bästa någonsin. Ingen konsert kommer slå det. aldrig.
"IT'S AN OLD GAME, MY LOVE..."

2004-07-20 20:43
när spela dom på hultsfred? förra året?
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2004-07-21 12:17
de är riktigt grymma.. moderna legender.

dock så har dom blivit lite sämre med tiden, tyvärr.
"Den tjocka killen i Trippel Ett"
Redaktionschef

2004-07-21 19:00
Nya skivan är iofs riktigt tråkig så det kanske är lika bra att dom börjar fundera på att lägga av, två dåliga albums i rad nu.

peace out,
Oracle aka HipHop-Oraklet | Whoa-Crew 2000-2013|
I januari 2014 lägger vi ned Whoa. Tack för de här åren!

2004-07-21 19:58
Milk Me ska väl skivan heta ändå ..säger dom ju i intervjun ..

"Knock off the hippie shit, strap on a helmet, and start shooting. This is Malibu, Emily, I want you to storm that beach like it's fuckin' Normandie!" - Ari Gold

2004-07-21 20:36
har hört skivan...den lät sådär faktiskt.Tycker att take it or squeeze it va det sista feta dom har släppt.
HL.

2004-07-21 21:59
givetvis menade jag Milk Me...Milk It skrev jag utan att tänka på det för det e en gammal nirvana låt. my bad!
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech