I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Daz har fått spö igen

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-05-14 13:41

Daz har fått spö igen

This hasn't made it's way to hip hop news stations yet or maybe it's being kept on the D.L but in my hometown of Miami, WEDR 99.1 FM reported that Daz Dillinger aka Delmar Arnaud was beaten down outside a nightclub in Newark, New Jersey when a brawl ensued. Local Radio DJ Brian Mischer said that members of the group were from Hussein Fatals Entourage as well as Jersey Mob. There were 25-30 members of Fatals group. Fatal himself was not reported there. Someone confronted Daz about comments made about the Outlawz. Daz then began to reach into his jacket when a member of Fatals crew cracked Daz in the Jaw and Daz was beaten down for several minutes. The police were reportedly called to the seen when when the groups had fled and dispersed

DJ Brian Mischer also reported Daz was with two people at the time and a bodyguard who also suffered minor injuries. Daz was reportedly taken to the hospital where he was treated and released. The DJ also said that members at the scene claim that Daz may have broken a couple of ribs and he was stomped and beaten on. Witnesses report that he suffered from lacerations and cuts to his face as well.

Now folks, I am going to go on record so you guys don't go on a verbal spree calling me a liar for this or a Daz hater. I and I repeat I am not CLAIMING ITS TRUE. I am just saying this was reported on WEDR 99.1 FM tonight. Whether it's true or not I cannot verify it's authenticity. I am just reporting what I heard and wanted to pass it along. So with that premise, please understand that this was something I heard not something I witnessed myself.

Hopefully these hip hop stations and sites pick it up on Friday.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.