I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Jävlas inte med 50 när han uppträder

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-05-10 00:04

Jävlas inte med 50 när han uppträder

SPRINGFIELD,Ma- Wearing a Gucci holster and a pellet pistol that shoots rubber bullets, gangsta rap artist 50 Cent jumped off the stage and started a fight with the crowd during a surprise appearance at the Hippodrome yesterday, the club's co-owner said.

Two people were arrested for disturbing the peace, and police are investigating whether a shooting in which a man was wounded in the leg about a block away from the club is related, said Springfield Police Capt. Charles Arpin.

Michael J. Barrasso, co-owner of the Hippodrome, said Hartford hip-hop radio station WZMX 93.7 FM told him that the multiplatinum-selling rap artist might make a surprise appearance at an invitation-only hip-hop concert they were sponsoring at the club. The show started Friday night and ended early yesterday morning.

The crowd of 1,400 people, however, did not know 50 Cent was there until he took the stage after the other acts, Barrasso said.
"The crowd was pretty excited he was there," said Barrasso, who was on the club's floor during the show.

i roll like a bat out of hell