I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Canibus vs. Priest

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-05-06 13:02

Canibus vs. Priest

Här är lite info om den legendariska battlen mellan Killah Priest och Canibus, som aldrig verkligen bekräftats av någon. Intressant läsning :)

When Canibus was about to leave D.C for Atlanta, Canibus' friend Pat called his cousin, Webb, in Atlanta, telling him Canibus was dope. Webb was like, "yeah, whatever, bring him through" Expecting just another average emcee. Webb was proven wrong. Canibus showed he has much skill and the two formed a group by the name of T.H.E.M (The Heralds of Extreme Metaphors).

T.H.E.M performed at the 1996 Gavin Convention, impressing Group Home Records CEO Charles Suitt. Canibus and Webb also handed him an 18-Track demo tape that night which they had made in two and a half months on Ensoniq EPS 16 and ESR 10 Drum Machines.

T.H.E.M also encountered a well-known and continuously-documented battle with none other than the Wu-Tang Clan and a highly-skilled Wu-Family member by the name of Killah Priest outside a popular nightclub in Atlanta.

Webb and Canibus first battled RZA and Raekwon, it's never been revealed who actually won the battle, but an impressed RZA called for U-God and Sunz of Man to challenge the young duo. T.H.E.M were holding it down until Killah Priest was brought in. KP kicked an obviously massive six-minute freestyle to end the battle. Respect was won by both crews in the end, and the crowd of around 100 people were certainly well-entertained.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.