I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

kanye west intervju, haha...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-04-24 13:59

kanye west intervju, haha...

---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

I, Kanye West, the savior of hip hop has decided to grace the IC with Kanye's (not Kane by the way, next time some one calls me out my name is will fucking spit in their fucking face) presence. I have decided to give this dude an interview for some reason, it was a contest i think, not just anyone can adress Kanye
-Kanye

JFOne:Whats up Kanye
Kanye:Address me as Savior West
JFOne:Um Okay
Kanye:Yo since Kanye is being interviewed for this website is Kanye demands to get the front page and a couple pop ups, okay
JFOne:Um sure, whatever man
Kanye:Good, Kanye dont read anything that isnt related to Kanye anymore, Shit if Kanye ever goes back to college Kanye would be a Kanye major
JFOne:haha
Kanye:Yo that was fucking hillarious, recognize my wordplay!
JFOne: So what is it like to be on the ROC
Kanye:Well its hard to be the number one selling artist on your label, there is mad hate you know
JFOne:I think Jay-Z and Cam'ron have sold more...
Kanye:Look at it this way, if it wasnt for Kanye's production Jay-Z would not be where he is today, the blueprint went platnium cause of Kanye, he is with that Beyonce because Kanye got tired of her. Kanye is the number one reason for his success today, and Cam? He is a joke, Kanye and Dame signed him just to laugh at him, thats why we cool we assholes
JFOne:What about the rest of Rocafella?
Kanye:They all lame, Kanye dont even know half they names, there is the dude with the HDTV projection ass forhead, there is the dude with all the pubic hair on his face, The guy that we got from that homeless shelter, i mean face it Kanye is the main attraction on this label
JFOne:So are you doing anything else on the ROC aside from the music

chase the clouds away