I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Kurupt sjukt sne...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-04-15 22:29

Kurupt sjukt sne...

Aight aight homie what the fuck is up wit g-unit? they got fuckin 4 get it right homie 4 fuckin r&B tracks on rotation right now. i cant believe this shit im kicking back watching MTV Jams n shit i seen "Wanna Get To Know You" right then the next video was "Ride Wit U" wat the fuck? then Lloyd Banks got his "Smile" video? what? then im listening to the radio and fuckin this new track wit Monica feat Young Buck? im like wat the fuck is going on they making ja rule look like the biggest thug on the block right now, i swear these fools turned into bitchez i was looking forward to that lloyd banks solo but fuck that bout to take back that g-unit album in exchange for some cash buy some cd-r's cuz i will be burning that their shit from now on. making Game look like a bitch too got him jammin along in both them videos... fuck....//Kurupt

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.