I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Danger Mouse & Murs går ihop

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-04-11 22:42

Danger Mouse & Murs går ihop

Danger Mouse & Murs går ihop för att stoppa ojämställdhet i staterna, med låten To A Black Boy .

"This true story took place in rural Rome, Georgia, USA just last year 2003!

Marcus Dixon, an 18-year old African American high school senior was accused of rape by a classmate (a white girl only a few months shy of 16, a sophmore)

The Jury quickly came back with Not Guilty verdicts on all rape & use of force, they agreed the sex was consensual (only took them 15 minutes)

However, the prosecuter added the charge of child molestation since the girl was under 16.

He was found guilty by this charge by definition and senteced to a mandatory 10 year sentence.

No high school boy or girl has ever been charged with child molestation of a classmate less than three years his or her junior until Marcus.

Marcus was a star on the football team, an Honor Student (3.96 GPA) and had a full scholarship to Vanderbilt University.

Marcus has already served one year and is still currently in prison.

Please go to www.act4justice.com for more info and how you can help."

Ja, USAs domstol slutar ju aldrig att förbluffa med dumhet.

Låten Danger Mouse och Murs har gjort är riktigt bra. Den kan laddas på Danger Mouse's hemsida.

www.shumway.se - världens softaste webzine