I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

"Kul" grej om Dead Prez :)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-04-01 12:30

"Kul" grej om Dead Prez :)

Technique's a beast live. He ripped his set something serious. Dropped four acapellas and mostly stuff off Vol. 2. He did some speaking in between songs that was on point. Interesting to see him perform live. He got good stage presence and spits much harder in person than he does on his album.

Dead Prez followed him with a mix of something off every album, mixtapes included. They had a big ass projection going with political footage, movies, and statistics the entire time. They were killing **** too. They came on and right off the bat said **** the pigs. They spit Mind Sex over Dre's F You beat after doing the regular version for a couple minutes.

Highlights of their set was when Hell Yeah came on. Everyone got live, and then they dropped "SLAP A WHITE BOY" , and just about all the white people's hands went down (there are a LOT of white people at these concerts - especially pock rock types. Very odd). When they did Hood News Stic said, "And Eminem ......" and M-1 cut him off and said **** that cracka that aint hood news. And right before they closed they got on some **** the police **** again on a more serious tip. Security seemed to enjoy that.

Technique and Dead Prez stayed around for a minutes afterwards. Dead Prez is surprising down to earth. Both did their thing and are worth checking out if they come round your way.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.