I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2004-03-30 17:02

QDIII Intervju

ganska lång.. Men är du intresserad så

(1) what r your personal interessts?

Q: Good questions, I'd say, I'm a thinker so I love to look around on the web, it gives me ideas for my projects. I would like to make a difference with my projects, my hope is that each of these films will serve to somehow illuminate some area of the viewers life.

2) whatz your fav. drink & meal?

Q: Japanese food, favorite drink...Water or Jamaican Cola Champagne.

3) what kind of sport u doin'?

Q: Several years of martial arts, I thougth I would grew up to be a martial artists, i wanted to teach, then I switched to Breandancing, now I just lift weights and ride bike.

4) do u do some work 4 example a relief organization?

Right now I'm working on a project with Timberland, Missy, and Justin Timberlake called "The World Is Ours" it's for the Youth Aids Foundation. See youthaids.org

5) what do u do in your freetime?

Family time:)

6) what r your top 5 books?

The Power Of Kaballa, The Power Of Now, and a few Swedish Books. I'm half Swedish.

7) what r your top 5 movies?

Good Will Hunting, The GodFather, One Flew Over The Coo Coos Nest, ScarFace, Bruce Lee.

what r your top 5 artists you listening?

Pac
Earth Wind & Fire
Sade
Luda
Vintage Cube

9) on which place on earth u feel secure?

In the projects in Sweden, very solid build:) That's where I grew up so I still regard that as where I feel at home.

10) if u have a wish what will u do?

I'd find a way to develope a series of films that would entertain but also teach, and inspire.

11) iz it easy 2 b accepted in both camps when ppl dont know who u r? (y im askin? cause im half south italian and half south german and i know there r sometimez problemz 2 b accepted by ppl - in germany and also in italy)

It is now, but when I was younger it was not good, Sweden was very racist when I was young, that's why i picked up martial arts:)

12) r u 4 or against weed

13) with which artists do u like 2 work in furture?

I'd like to produce a movie with 50 in it.

14) do u prefer living in a large city or in the country?

Both, I love to rotate,

15) whats your life task?

To keep growing as a person,

16) whats your personal msg 4 the ppl in your songz?

I like to make feel good music, alo to a lesser degree hardcore stuff too, nothing in between:). If you listen to most of my tracks with "gangsta'" rappers, they are almost all feel good records, I used to do that on purpose because it gave it a better shot of being a single. Ie Lost Souls, You know How We do it-Cube version, To Live & Die In LA, Heaven Ain't Hard To Find etc.

I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low