I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Prince Paul intervju!!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2004-03-14 02:58

Prince Paul intervju!!

www.allhiphop.com

synd att det inte står nått om Organized nya skiva...

Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2004-03-14 03:52
Whut menar du Prince Po och Pharoahe Monch eller?
Prince Paul kommer ju från Stetsasonic.
"War doesn't decide who's right, but who's left." - Iriscience
"Social kompetens är den som är bäst på att låtsas" - Scissors
304-7734-02-09

2004-03-14 04:01
mahjk P22
haha. jag givetvis. satt faktiskt å tänkte på om jag skulle skriva det eller inte. fel blir det när man e jävligt trött. nu går jag och lägger mig. och skäms.
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech
Beatboxare

2004-03-14 13:36
"..Prince Paul: It’s a very gutter record. Put it like this, just think from ’93 all the way back to the first time you heard Rap records. That’s my record. So I don’t know how supportive the label’s gonna be.

AllHipHop: Wow. That’s the answer. What prompted you to go that way?

Prince Paul: It’s where my heart’s at. It’s what I miss. It’s what I don’t hear. It’s where my passion is. There’s a lot of guys, my age, like, “Man, what happened?” That’s the question. So I’m like, I’m from that era, why can’t I make a record like that? With the same vibe or the same feel. I can do that. I’m in there.

AllHipHop: I heard you and MF DOOM had some stuff cooking again.

Prince Paul: Oh, he’s in there! Man, when I first started this, me and him was on the phone. I know he has his own album with Madlib coming out, which is great, but this is where the Old School Hip-Hop ego comes in, which I rarely use, I’m hear to blow all that out the box. This is probably the last Prince Paul record I’ll make, as Prince Paul. Handsome Boy or whatever, that’s that. If I’m gonna go out, I’m going out with a bang. So I’m putting a lot into this.."

Det här låter ju galet lovande.

/KG BOOM

2004-03-14 13:38
OOH!! så ska det låta....back to the basics!!
real recognize real, and you dont look familiar
http://myspace.com/sunraw

2004-03-14 14:04
fan jag som blev så glad när du skrev att det kanske va nått om Organizeds nya skiva. skäms verkligen ;)
Rap is like star wars, only the stars die it's no sequels<br><br>

2004-03-14 15:49
The_Sun_God P16
jaha. men jag skrev iof
synd att det inte står nått om Organized nya skiva...
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech