I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Roc-A-Scenes Collection!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2004-02-25 21:47

Roc-A-Scenes Collection!

Roc-A-Scenes: Your Future Was Bleek

All of the label's roster and staff are in a rich Jew's mansion, somewhere in a New England town you never heard of. This spot is often used for video shoots and tours to impress investors, but today everyone's gathered for a celebration.

Jay: Everybody settle down, I have an announcement to make.
*crowd looks up*
Jay: College Dropout, Roc-A-Fella's first official release since The Black Album, is a huge success. Kanye, you did 450,000 your first week. You's a genius nigga.
Crowd: *applauds*
Bleek: ....the FUCK?
Jay: This is very important news for the Roc. A lot of people said we couldn't do it after I retired, but Kanye is proof that Roc-A-Fella is the army. First official album to drop after mine already on its way to platinum. We will not lose!
Young Chris: Yessssss
Bleek: first official release?
Crowd: *applauds*
Dame: Man, I'll be the first to admit... when I first heard Kanye rap, I thought he was trash.
Bleek: still is
Dame: But then he started showin that hunger that I get from all the other rappers on the Roc. Jay
Jay: *nods*
Dame: Cam
Cam: Holla
Dame: Young Gunz
Young Chris: Yessssss
Dame: Beans
Dame: Where's Beanie?
Freeway: He had to ROCK a nigga last night, URLY! He's in central now... Biggs went to go bail him.
Young Chris: Chea
Dame: Oh okay... *surprisingly not surprised* anyway, we've got a history of great artists on the Roc, leading all the way back to our first official signing, with Beans back in 98.
Bleek: the fuck?!?
Dame: And I just wanna say... anything's possible over here. Kanye, why don't you say a few words.
*crowd cheers*
Kayne: Aw man, I'm speechless... I don't even know what to say. Uh... I'M KILLIN Y'ALL NIGGAS ON THAT LYRICAL SHIT, MAYONNAISE COLOR BENZ I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS! *goofy ass grin*
*crowd laughs*
Bleek: Man, what the-- this nigga done said that shit 800 gazillion times. Fuck this nigga son.
Kanye: I can't believe it...seemed like it was only yesterday-- (Kanye's speech fades down while Bleek's disappointment grows louder in his head)
Bleek: I mean what the fuck son?! You said yourself you was ridin the train when you wrote that line. You a fake ass nigga and you know it yourself. Up here grinnin like a bitch... like, like shit is a game. It ain't a fuckin GAME.
Kanye: and that's all I gotta say man. It's the Roc!
*crowd cheers*
Jay: Hey Just, you gonna start spittin next, ha?
*crowd laughs*
Just Blaze: Jus Blaaaaaaaze
Young Chris: Yesssssss
Dame: So congrats to Kanye... everyone enjoy the Armadale. It's on the house.

*crowd goes back to celebrating, with one lonely exception*

Bleek: *depressed, walks over to Just Blaze* Hey man, what you smokin on?
Bleek: Cool, gimme a hit of that. *puffs* You real into music and shit... In your opinion, what does Kanye have that I don't?
Bleek: So you sayin he just got that spark?
Bleek: I don't see it man. I know I rap better than this nigga. I know I'm realer than this nigga. I mean look at this mother fucker. (camera pans up Kanye while Bleek breaks it down) ...$400 designer shoes... some cheap, faded ass jeans.. nigga didn't buy 'em like that. I saw them shits when they were still blue son. And a striped polo that don't match shit in this whole room. This nigga walkin round lookin like a European fag model son.

chase the clouds away