I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Video] Cruz DurrtyJada [Guerilla War Tactix] - Alien Abduction

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

2012-03-12 21:57

[Video] Cruz DurrtyJada [Guerilla War Tactix] - Alien Abduction

saxar från youtube:

The "Alien Abduction" video is exclusively created for the upcoming Christopher P. Garetano project/documentary "The Montauk Chronicles"
- Montauk Chronicles is the story of three men who claim they were brainwashed and forced against their will by a clandestine organization to take part in secret experiments. Evil atrocities are said to have occurred deep beneath the surface of the Camp Hero Air Force base.

The documentary features Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, Preston Nichols and more.

CRUZ DURRTYJADA has participated in this great project and this song will be included in the EXTRAS section of the DVD release in 2012. "Alien Abduction" was recorded back in Feb. 2010, it tells the story of the government experiments and alien abductions.

The track is produced by beatmaker NEVAHMIND and is not featured on the upcoming CRUZ DURRTYJADA solo album.

Hoppas ni diggar!!!

GUERILLA WAR TACTIX - BLACK MASS RITUAL - HUMAN GENOCIDE PROCESS - www.myspace.com/GuerillaWarTactix - Album Out Now!