I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Anxious - Troubles Of The World

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-04-25 14:51

[Audio] Anxious - Troubles Of The World

Slänger upp denna också!




Släng upp en kommentar osså efter lyssning!



/ Anxious

 

2011-04-25 14:52
Lyriken!


I've been stompin and kicking about to fall
And i'm broke and addicted to alcohol

Without something in life that can keep me balanced
I'm nothing cuz nobody will peep my talent

Livin life like i'm giving a fuck
But given to the circumstances i've been livin enough

Don't have a nickle but i'm sicker than the sickest and plus
My lyrics tickle ya nipples, it's so ridiculous cuz

Livin life like a carousel
And my mind spins around like a ferriswheel

Know I drink too much, but what is really enough
And what is livin if you're not allowed to live how you want huh?

Man I drink to escape from life
And I think you should do what you can aight?

Theres too many fucking troubles in the world today
So I don't really give a fuck what you say, cuuuz...




Never once have I tried to change you
And baby there are days when I really hate you

Just wanna shake you and make it painful
But then I take a drink and suddenly you're an angel

I guess it's not how you do solve a problem
But theese motherfucking things happen all to often

And above on everything you never leave me an option
So when I have had enough I get a drink and it's awesome! YEAH!

Never really gonna quit
So if you wanna discuss you can suck my dick

Cuz I feel that what you're gonna say is just some shit
So instead you should pick up a glas and drink to it

Cuz you knew what you were getting in to
And as I remember drinkin wasn't really an issue

Theres too many fucking troubles in the world today
So I don't really give a fuck what you say, cuuuz...




There's so many fucking people that live like I do
So why are you still focused on the shit that I do huh?

I know i'm not what you expected but
I never really gave fuck about respect and such

And plus, I really hope that you will take your time
And reflect on the shit that you say sometimes

And I bet that you'll see it's a waste of time
Cuz the life that you live is the same as mine HA!

The only difference is that I admit shit
I guess that i'm the victim and that you're the witness Oh

And all that you can say is it's a sickness
I wish that you would mind motherfucking your business

So you should stop playing so concerned
Cuz I never really listen to a fucking word

Theres too many fucking troubles in the world today
So I don't really give a fuck what you say, cuuuz...


 

2011-04-25 19:17
som jag sagt innan så är denna låten så jävla blytung!
har inte hört denna nya mixingen du gjorde, låter mkt bättre nu iaf!
är det du i hela introt som snackar eller du fade;ar in dig ?? haha

Sov förfan inte på detta whoa!!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-04-25 20:25
Grymt!
 

2011-04-26 10:10
Tack så mkt dawgs! hahaha nej det är jag i hela introt
 

2011-04-26 13:04
fyfan vad bra du levererar det, helt galet
"I don't hate women - they just make me mad sometimes" - Marshall Mathers

2011-04-26 14:01
Tack så mkt dawg! :D uppskattas
 
Producent

2011-04-26 17:16
lät dope!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA

2011-04-26 21:37
Tack så mkt dawgs! hahaha nej det är jag i hela introt

haha så jävla ballt du snackar, låter verkligen som en sån gammaldags presentatör typ xD riktigt fet touch! ;)

however, fet låt! Upp!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-04-26 22:40
hahahaha thanks dawg! jag gillar själv introt, blev riktigt nice haha
 

2011-04-27 12:57
sweeet shiiit! :D
http://www.youtube.com/dddnicemusik

dddnicemusik @ youtube.. PRENUMERERA

2011-04-27 13:55
Thanks dawg! :D
 

2011-04-27 22:36
UPP!
 

2011-04-28 02:17
Riktigt nice! Hatten av!
 

2011-04-28 08:52
Tack så mkt dawg! :D
 

2011-04-28 12:39
okej, lite off nu men vafan gjorde du uppe 9 imorse? xD hahah


Upp med denna låten!
btw, du får passa mp3an på msn! peace
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-04-28 12:44
hahaha jag vaknar alltid tidigt :P inbyggd väckarklocka haha