I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Anxious ft. Gus Black & Haz - The World Is On Fire

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-04-21 10:26

[Audio] Anxious ft. Gus Black & Haz - The World Is On Fire

Se till att lyssna på den nya låten, MISSA INTE!. På låten medverkar även Gus Black och Haz, som sagt, missa inte detta!





/ Anxious

 

2011-04-21 10:54
Passar på och slänger upp texten osså



I'm sittin quiet in the hospital, i'm holding my son
I start to smile when I realize he's holding my thumb

It's been a while baby boy but now you're finally here
And i'm surprised when I look at you, you silently stare

A special feeling that is hard to explain
You're the reason why i've struggled, in my heart you remain

So precious sleeping, and even more when you're awake
You're never screaming even when i'm away

And I will never let nobody harm you, i'm keeping you close
And I am starting to think of the future, eager to know

What you are panned out to be, what future do you hold
What'll suit you when you're gettin old

I hope you'll always listen to my advices, everything
And know that what your father says is the way you should live

And though you'll maybe get in trouble, you should know where I stand
I'll be there to keep you company and hold your hand, I love you...

---------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey, there's nothing left to say
The world is on fire and I love you, I love you

Hey hey hey, somethings never change
The world is on fire and I love you, I love you

---------------------------------------------

You're growin up too quick, you're almost nineteen
And for everyday that passes you're more like me

No longer a baby, crazy how they grow so fast
Thinking back on all the moments that you hope would last

You are away so much and I miss you
I wish that I could take some time off and be with you

But daddy gotta work and I know that you are busy with school
So I guess that there is nothing to do

But just make sure that you stay out of trouble cuz I know what it's like son
It's hard when you ain't got a shoulder to cry on

And I don't really care too much for ya friends
Cuz they never appriciated the saint you is

Like yesterday I read about this killing
And two men were shot right outside your buildning

Murdered over something like a debt they owed
I tried to call you but you wasn't home, i'm worried

---------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey, there's nothing left to say
The world is on fire and I love you, I love you

Hey hey hey, somethings never change
The world is on fire and I love you, I love you

---------------------------------------------

I got a call from the police and they said you're alive
You'd been arrested and I screamed when they told me the crime

I grabbed my chest, tried to breathe but the more that I tried
I felt weaker and I started to cry

They told me that they found the murder weapon hidden under your bed
Now can you tell me why the hell you've given up on yourself

You know I love you and I would do anything for you
But there things that you can't really undo

Now you've been sentenced to death since you confessed the crime
And eversince all i've been is so obsessed with time

Now the day has come for them to take your life away
I grab his hand and this is what I say

I told you I will keep you company and I will hold your hand
No matter what, I will hold it for as long as I can

He says he loves me and then I see the tears in his eyes
As his hand slips away from mine
---------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey, there's nothing left to say
The world is on fire and I love you, I love you

Hey hey hey, somethings never change
The world is on fire and I love you, I love you

---------------------------------------------
 

2011-04-21 12:54
som jag sagt innan dawg, riktigt sjukt bra storytelling låt.
känslan du har i vers 3 känns sjukt bra, äkta liksom.

tycker även den känns jävligt välskriven o genomtänkt, finner inget negativt relaterat till denna låten, utöver att den får för lite attention ;)

UPP!


och btw! få klart din vers nu på min låt! ;)
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-04-21 13:48
Tack så mkt dawg!

hahahaha jaa jag ska, jag lovar



 

2011-04-21 18:46
galet , för varje ny låt blir ja bara mer o mer imponerad.. keep em comin ! / Ainac.

2011-04-21 21:14
Tack så mkt dawg! alltid kul att höra

One!


/ Anxious
 

2011-04-21 22:13
har fortfarande en massa låtar du droppade tidigare kvar på både mp3n och mobilen, bland annat yo, can you here me och real love.. och denna är inte ett dugg sämre, riktigt bra :) känns välskrivet och genomtänkt
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket
Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker

2011-04-22 00:09
asså maaaaaannnen, heeeelt ärligt.. när jag läste namnet och gästerna och namnet på låten så tänkte jag:

"jaa, en skrytlåt.. kanske nån får till några feta punchlines, diggar anxious rader så jag klickar in"


Shit asså, detta var över all förväntan.. verkligen sjukt bra låt!!! favorit på youtube dirr!!! har inte så mycket att säga, fick lite rysningar...
http://www.youtube.com/dddnicemusik

dddnicemusik @ youtube.. PRENUMERERA

2011-04-22 00:09
no homo...*
http://www.youtube.com/dddnicemusik

dddnicemusik @ youtube.. PRENUMERERA

2011-04-22 03:20
sjuk tung känsla genom hela låten..de här är det som kallas kvalite.
 

2011-04-22 13:17
hahhaha D-nice kommentar va ju fetast ^^ och sen den obligatoriska "no homo" i slutet ^^ hahaa

Upp!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-04-22 22:42
sick shit som vanligt från dig man
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inga-Gr%C3%A4nser/102563323185335

2011-04-23 09:52
hahahaha tack så mkt grabbar! riktigt kul att höra!
 

2011-04-25 03:38
lyssnar på låten om och om igen,den är tung men jag undrar om historien är på riktigt?
 

2011-04-25 08:24
Tack så mkt! haha nej den är fiktiv, bara storytelling
 

2011-04-25 20:31
Vilken sick känsla du har! lätt en av de bästa låtarna som du har gjort!

Peace Mayn!

/Nagy
 

2011-04-26 10:12
tack så mkt dawg! skitkul att höra
 

2011-04-26 22:43
UPP!
 

2011-04-27 22:36
UPP!
 

2011-04-29 16:25
Riktigt bra ! gillar känslan du har=)

2011-04-29 16:52
Tack så mkt dawg!