LYRICS Chorus: Ricky Girl I know something’s wrong I can hear it in your tone It’s been far to long, tell me what is it that got you acting so dam strange No, its not Ok Girl it’s safe to say we are having problems, can we solve them? Verse1: Pato Pooh See those were the days, these are the times Back then you walked with me, know I’m walking the line cus your walking away, and your no longer mine, man I should have seen it coming, you was gona resign how do you let go, when traces of us echo everywhere we head for, believe me mama they know You was my chick and I ainght gona rub of right quick I stick to you like the right fit plus you can’t turn me of like some light switch I’m pretty sure we could have fought this, bring back the nights that was once shared But this has turned in to a nightmare (dam) I guess its quite clear Bridge1: Ricky It couldn’t be more clear to me (so clear) something ainght the way it ought to be (oh no) we ainght making love no more, or talking like we did before Do you have another, girl? (It’s there another) I’m I not part of your world (no longer) Cus your still a part of my dreams Crazy how things never are what they seem (No) Chorus: Ricky Verse2: Pato Pooh They say you got to let it burn if it’s real then she’ll probably return I disagree love don’t grant you guarantees no I don’t believe emotions are controlled, like remotes you got to work them extra shifts listen to every word, a relation ship is base on Taking the dirt with the best of it, know you Got to be sure, ainght no faking this (Then why we faking it) So if she’s the reason your world spins and your made for each other then why isn’t it working Make up or break up and so on So you made a mistake better wake up and go on Chorus: Ricky Bridge2: Pato Pooh You were moving along, I was falling in love you was walking away I was stupid You had already packed, still I though you’d come back how stupid of me (x2) Outro: Pato Pooh C’mon back mama lets work it out C’mon back mama lets work it out C’mon back mama lets work it out lets work it out, lets work it out (x2)