[Audio] P.J. – I Need a Dollar (WONDERFUL WEDNESDAYS) Ännu en onsdag och ännu en ny låt från Lundarapparen P.J! Denna gången blev det en cover på Aloe Blaccs hitlåt “I need a Dollar”, även känd från tv-serien “How to make it in America”. För er som har missat de två tidigare delarna hittar ni de längst ner. Njut gott folk!Remix on Aloe Blacc’s hit song “I Need a Dollar”.DOWNLOAD HERE!http://soundcloud.com/92crew/p-j-i-need-a-dollarWONDERFUL WEDNESDAYSNew song every Wednesday from P.J.MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/pjunsignedhypeTWITTERhttp://twitter.com/PauliJokela
LYRICSGraduated glad I made it, but with it I’m unemployed//I’d rather be slaving and being paid like LloydGotta be patient when facing troubles with the pen//Ain’t talking about jail… or it dependsOn how much I need a dollar, how much I need cents//Graduated in June haven’t been paid sinceThe state ain’t giving my living state’s been tense//Been busting my balls back and forward like tennisGuess I’ve been served, pun with intent//Yes I’m the shit, don’t you feel the scent?Destined for music, it’s in my descent//Lost a lot of dollars but I never lost sense(HEY HEY) Been chilling hard with my friends//Unemployed boy with joy, I like it, can’t pretendHoping for some luck and this is just the beginning//That I’ll Make it in America without selling denim, but still I’m singingI Need a Dollar…I had some good old buddy his names is whiskey and wineAnd for my good old buddy i spent my last dimeMy wine is good to me it helps me pass the timeand my good old buddy whiskey keeps me warmer than the sunshine…So I keep him close, hoping for another sun ray//Pray that I see it like the son of RayPayday never coming yet I think about a mill//The pasta, the cheese and the cream, and I ain’t talking about a mealYet I’m hungry for more selling albums galore//World tour, and the crowd’s loud roarGets me pumped, daaaaamn I wanna make it//Never turn the volume dooooown cuz I ain’t fadedOnly about the real, maaaaaan don’t make fake shit//Not like your girl cuz daaaaaamn she faked itBut I’m coming… Tryina get on the same level my idol’s on//Without switching up making pop Idol songsOn that same spinach shit Popeye was on//Man the game Finnish (finished), like where Papa was bornFlow cold, make you Chile (chilly) like where Momma from//Makin’ Moves, and I’m gone, man it’s on