(Audio) Eboi ft. Johan Vega - Till We Meet Again (Prod:K-One) Detta är den sista dagen i min "track release maraton". Detta är en K-One producerade låt featuring sångaren Johan Vega. Jag skrev detta under vår konstanta turnerande när jag höll på att förlora kontakten med min familj, och det känns bra att äntligen få det där ute. Till min familj och dem som jag mött på vägen och inte ser tillräckligt ofta, tills vi möts igen helt enkelt. - EboiSurfa in på Mybestfriendismygrind.com eller nattstad.se/mbfimgeller ladda hem låten här: Länk till http://usershare.net/b02h6ttuc8n5How I wish that I didnt have to gotruly missed, and I just gotta let you knowthat I promise you that I will make amendsjust keep on smilin for me 'til we meet againgotta grind, you know that Im a go-getterI do it for da fam tryina make our lives betterand I promise you that I will make amendsjust keep on smilin for me 'til we meet againsee I came from circumstances, not havin muchnot havin answers, I had enough, had to take my chances,take advantage, let me paint the canvas,for a minute, unveil the background and tell yaI was way too familiar with paraphernaliascared to grow up just to become a faliureso I started spittin, by da gallon,had a vision, had a talent,with ambition that was matchin,grindin on point like talonsI only know how to it one way thats goin all outjust to make it one day, I hope you know nowand I hope its okay, cuz there's no doubtand there's no way, hear me, no lieIma never stop grindin, for my niggaz doin time insolitary confinement, and all of my loved ones strivinIm in a catch 22 cuz I have to move,but there's nuthin I wouldnt happily do,both for my boys and my family tooyou missed tho it isn't apparent to youbut Ima make it up for da time lostgotta grind but Im finna take me a minute to get time offIm witchall when Im off, keep it in mind next time that Im offthis time lost is somethin for which Im tryina redeem myselftho Im pursuin my dream and despite of achievements you wouldnt believe just..how I wishmomma you know I aint mad atchuthis for you and the people it matters toI understand in full, if you don't get the magnitudejust keep a positive attitudecuz I need it now more than everit's so much more than cheddar, this change is for the bettereven when apart, kept close to heart, we tour togetherthey doubted him but time and time againI replied to them too proud to winceIma try and fail, try and fail and try again,I made up my mind at 16, I aint thought twice about it sincemotivated by the drive within,I strive to win so fuck what might've beencuz I prolly be one of the addicts, I most likely be one of the drop outs,ski mask in a car without plates in front of the bank, with a AK hop outsif it wasnt for hope and stick-to-it-ive-nessreally do feel like I truly been blessedwouldn't do it for less than the ones that I loveand the one up above is the one to addressdue to arrest I be losin my homies around meyou know where you can find me, gotta make sureto look out for the ones I consider my fam that's behind mecuz you never know just what's in storeregarding who my heart is beating for, completely surethat I love life, cuz I love my family even more, and...