I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio Blog] The Diaries of the Gerilla Cabinet Wars

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

2008-12-11 18:34

[Audio Blog] The Diaries of the Gerilla Cabinet Wars

http://cabinetwars.blogspot.com/

"In the not so distant future, democracy’s fragile pillars have collapsed and the rule of the logic man has since long been overthrown. At our current location, a government known as the Cabinet of Riesgo has ruthlessly ruled the land for the last two decades. But lately, there have been reports about underground activity bubbling deep inside the shattered communities…

This is the story of the Gerilla Cabinet Wars “told” in a musical format by ChopAcop and O Ne Rawk. Once every couple of weeks or so we will post a new episode in reference to the old one, with beats crafted by Chopacop portraying the Cabinet of Riesgo and Rawk as the rebel group Segundo Occhio Rossa. We hope you enjoy the journey!"

min polare knäckte den här idéen att vi skulle beat battla till en plot line, och svara varandra typ ca en gång i veckan. hoppas ni diggar. peace.

seperate me from your little open mics, please.