I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

NyGammal Zenon Prota Låt

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2007-09-26 22:20

NyGammal Zenon Prota Låt

Hittade en låt på datorn jag gjorde med Zenon för några år sen, tänkte jag slänger upp den för snubben är ju sjukt tight. den är omixad som fan, låg volym, men bättre än inget. enjoy.



"Dear Thomas"    Prod BiA

 

2007-09-26 22:21

och text för den som vill sjunga med.....



Dear Thomas I want you to know, I've done nothing wrong, won't you leave me alone/
cuz you see I've been free for so long now, I don't want you sneaking around inside of my home/
I can hear you breathing over my phone and I know that you're close, I can smell your cologne/
Dear mr. Thomas please leave me alone, I don't want you near, step away from my window/

Hey mr. Bodström. Who made you an agent of the Echelon?/
You ain't talking, maybe you need a Läkerol?/
We need answers for stuff we never asked for/
like;  why you wanting biometric data in our passports?/
hopin' that we'll put up with this Machiavellian change/
'til the confederate Europe is an Orwellian state/
the blamed the loopholes they made on multilingual task/
laws were passed so they could form a political class/
They ain't forcing nuttn upon us, we beggin' to be slaves/
surveillance is made a product, we buying the upgrades/
Freedom Institutions is what they're calling the intruders/
and its all an illusion we owe to Big Brother Bodström/
They got ya by ya throat, floodin' ya, man the boats/
Medias a virus, get some knowledge, that's the antidote/
Information should be free, you making money off the remake/
I'm leakin' out my album one week before release-date/

Dear Thomas I want you to know, I've done nothing wrong, won't you leave me alone/
cuz you see I've been free for so long now, I don't want you sneaking around inside of my home/
I can hear you breathing over my phone and I know that you're close, I can smell your cologne/
Dear mr. Thomas please leave me alone, I don't want you near, step away from my window/

Let me be measured by deeds, cuz they got me feelin' trapped/
and they claimin' that we free, but their actions lack the praxis
Now even as we speak, I got them creepin' on my back/
and the books I wanna read, they got them authors on a blacklist/
what's happenin? you voting for an iron-fist?
that be puttin' liars on a piedestool and preachers in the lions-pit/
Tell ya goons to off me, cuz I'm being stalked/
by the criminals in suits from the justice department/
Who you working for anyway? Is it really the Swedish state?/
Then why is you receiving orders from the USA?/
How come you broke the law and went to war with Piratebay?/
I guess ya face got made as agent of the NSA/
now, they wanna erase mans will to decide/
it's like they're tryina find a pattern in the value of Pi/
making us, swallow their lies, 'til the people choke/
and if I'm ever fed, I got my fingers down my throat/

Dear Thomas I want you to know, I've done nothing wrong, won't you leave me alone/
cuz you see I've been free for so long now, I don't want you sneaking around inside of my home/
I can hear you breathing over my phone and I know that you're close, I can smell your cologne/
Dear mr. Thomas please leave me alone, I don't want you near, step away from my window/

They call me a feeble man in arrogance, tryina paint the arrows end/
pointed at the man who then avoidied being drafted when/
I chose to be a pacifist, lyrical activist/
but how is an embarrasment a threat to the establishement?/
They got voyerism fetisch, I know it seems stupendous/
but the worlds become a lens covered in moisture from the sweating/
of a boy that keeps a record of the cameras embedded/
reading body language at the speed of ultra-kinetiks/
telecommunication-survaillence are tools of tyrants/
safe-havens doomed to die to make way for new asylums/
They'll pave the way with diamonds, through a labour gained with violence/
Play debate to bait the ravens, then create a state of silence/
Slay the traits of equal pay, in ways that incorporate/
'til names of the mamed is engraved on a silverplate/
And they'll say we on a cleaner slate, but remain defiant/
'til the echo of the achin' pain is waking up a sleeping giant/

Dear Thomas I want you to know, I've done nothing wrong, won't you leave me alone/
cuz you see I've been free for so long now, I don't want you sneaking around inside of my home/
I can hear you breathing over my phone and I know that you're close, I can smell your cologne/
Dear mr. Thomas please leave me alone, I don't want you near, step away from my window/


 

2007-09-26 22:39
La mannen av?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-09-26 22:41

zshare ogillas

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-09-27 00:14
tror inte han lagt av, han blev väl inte signad på frondas bolag för inget..

hoppas han släpper mer iallafall..

2007-09-27 17:38

2007-09-28 20:32
han hade lagt av senast jag snackade med han för några månader sen.
 
Admin

2007-09-29 11:45
En av Sveriges finest, helt klart.
 

2007-09-29 17:00

har tyvär lagt av men gästar säkert på brorsans(Castor P)skiva

On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2007-10-02 01:01
Izer du e sjuk din jävel, getcha ass back in da gemne brush;)
//Skaraborg på väg upp!
Http://www.myspace.com/vitoeme<br/> Block Starz Records

2007-10-04 21:28
den låten är publicerad på dnv.se/podcast

Diggas av Slöfockar, Sandfolk, Stereoheads och Slipsknutar


Håll utkick efter Zen's sista comeback!
 Din mamma på pizza