I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

3 Foot People - 3 Foot High And Rising

Svensk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-02-12 11:30

3 Foot People - 3 Foot High And Rising

The debut album from Freddie Cruger under his new alias the 3 Foot People. Fans of his downtempo and dub reggae influenced singles on Gamm (as Red Astaire), Jugglin and Swedish Brandy will not be disappointed. A mix of jazz, hip-hop, and soul. Includes the killer single "On My Way" feat Linn.

3 Foot People is a project Freddie Cruger has had in motion for many years now and will finally see the light of day on Freddie's own homegrown imprint. Smoky, late night studio sessions have produced a collage of some of Freddieメs best productions. While the album is mostly downtempo you will also find a few killer uptempo tracks for the dancefloor in true Freddie Cruger spirit. The 3 foot people project is something that is very close to his heart, not only is it a fine display of his unstoppable love for dusty instrumental beats, it's also a tribute to his son Elijah.

12 tracks of soulful funky goodness. Beautiful cover art from fellow Swede Marcell (also artwork for the Beatfanatic album). Out on DJ friendly double vinyl with full colour art. Released on Freddie's very own Homegrown records and distributed worldwide by Groove Distribution.

Källa

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.