I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[youtube] just for a laugh

Övrigt - Webbsidor

   

2009-09-09 15:24

[youtube] just for a laugh

halv cheezy men dock roliga...finns mängder




tut!

2009-09-09 15:33
haha fett sköna klipp
 

2009-09-09 21:53
Hahaha, dom var sköna, gav mig ett skratt :).
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2009-09-09 22:42
gick på svt förr
45 clash är fett underskattat

2009-09-10 23:35
Lite längre klipp på den första.
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2009-09-11 07:29
Haha