I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Bild] - Fågelfrön

Övrigt - Webbsidor

   

2008-09-01 20:22

[Bild] - Fågelfrön

Lillasyrrans fågelmat.. Wtf??

Länk

Det är inte lätt att vara tung när man ingenting väger

2008-09-01 20:36
AHAHAHAHA vad fan, "negerfrö" vad är det?!
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2008-09-01 20:38
Jaha ja..

Negerfrö (Guizotia abyssinica) är vanligt förekommande i fågelfröblandningar. Plantan har gula blommor, gröna, ellipsformade blad och stjälk som kan variera från grön till lila, till rödbrun. Plantan är buskliknande och kan bli ganska stor. Själva fröna är svarta och långsmala.
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...
Producent

2008-09-01 20:39
hahahaha, awesome

2008-09-01 21:02
hahahaha en priceless där.

RATED R!
Groupie

2008-09-01 21:13
Hahaha LOL x2
-Vakna Johnny, vakna!
Du glömde ta dina sömnpiller.

2008-09-01 22:43
Gillar iofs dessa också, kunde fan inte få luft när jag såg dem i affären för ca 3 år sedan. Fan vad jag garvade:



"It's the Nuttiest!"
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2008-09-01 23:10
Hahaha!
Still down to pull a homicide just strap up and ride, stick a needle in my eye if I ain't ready to mob
Groupie

2008-09-02 00:36
magnetism P20

Hahaha fan va klockrent, jag tog kort på just likadan för nån månad sen i Frankrike :)

"There was no cigar -Only poppycock!"
-Vakna Johnny, vakna!
Du glömde ta dina sömnpiller.

2008-09-03 19:23
Your "best"!? Losers always whine about their best.
Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

2008-09-03 19:24
Your "best"!? Losers always whine about their best.
Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

2008-09-03 19:54
HAHAAHAHAHAHA! Mera av detta!
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...