I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Video] Little Girls

Övrigt - Webbsidor

   

2008-07-18 07:06

[Video] Little Girls




Haha ja vad ska man säga.... :D

2GC - 2 Gram Cannabis
2MA - 2 Much Alcohol


2008-07-18 09:08
haha stenhårt !
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/goteborg/story/0,2789,1104598,00.html<br>

2008-07-18 11:10
"ooooooookkkeeeejjjjjj"
We all walk in a path chosen, from the cradle till the caskets lowered

2008-07-18 20:29
eeeeeeeeeeehhhh??**
42 muskler för att göra en sur min medan det bara krävs 4 stycken för att sträcka ut armen och nita idioten...

2008-07-18 20:50
haha :D
Get hit and Hit back // GoBo

2008-07-18 21:01
dvärgar!
besvarar hat med kärlek

2008-07-18 21:05
I love little girls they make me feel so good
I love little girls they make me feel so bad
When theyre around they make me feel
Like Im the only guy in town
I love little girls they make me feel so good


They dont care if Im a one way mirror
Theyre not frightened by my cold exterior

They dont ask me questions
They dont want to scold me
They dont look for answers
They just want to hold me
Isnt this fun
Isnt this what lifes all about
Isnt this a dream come true
Isnt this a nightmare too

I love little girls they make me feel so good
I love little girls they make me feel so bad
When theyre around they make me feel
Like Im the only guy in town
I love little girls they make me feel so good


They dont care about my inclinations
Theyre not frightened by my revelations

Uh oh take a second take
Uh oh its a mistake
Uh oh Im in trouble
Uh oh the little girl was just to little
Too little, too little, too little
Isnt this what lifes all about
Isnt this a dream come true
Isnt this a nightmare too . . .

And I dont care what people say
And I dont care what people think
And I dont care how we look walking down the street

I love little girls they make me feel so good
I love little girls they make me feel so bad
When theyre around they make me feel
Like Im the only guy in town
I love little girls they make me feel so good
2GC - 2 Gram Cannabis
2MA - 2 Much Alcohol


2008-07-18 21:28
det säger allt...
 

2008-07-18 22:29
pedofil?
Undra vad sibs söker på youtube... *hmmmm*
hahaha
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-07-19 08:24
Haha... ;D Vem vet, veem veet...
2GC - 2 Gram Cannabis
2MA - 2 Much Alcohol


2008-07-19 08:45
Pedobear hits! :D