I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Mobil] Pokémon till mobilen

Övrigt - Webbsidor

2008-04-23 22:33

[Mobil] Pokémon till mobilen

Pokémon röd, blå och gul

Ladda ner
nullHÄR

CONTROLS:

2 - Up
4 - Left
6 - Right
8 - Down
7 - A
9 - B
* - Start
# - Select

*NOTE - No program is without it's share of bugs, here are the notable (known) ones for MeBoy, as of version 1.3.1:

MeBoy currently does not support sound. J2ME only has support for playing pre-recorded sounds and music tracks, which is not suitable for emulating the Gameboy's sound chip. (Instead, it is recommended that you repeatedly hum the catchiest part of the game's music! If people look strangely at you, try to hum louder.)

-There is currently no support for scaling (i.e. expanding or contracting) the image to make better use of very small or very large screens. I know a lot of you want this, and I hope to include it in a future version (contracting first, because it's easier to throw away pixels than to add them).

-Some games are not drawn correctly, in particular some <a href="javascript:void(0)">graphics</a> that should be "in front of" other <a href="javascript:void(0)">graphics</a> are instead drawn behind. This is generally the result of certain shortcuts used to speed up <a href="javascript:void(0)">emulation</a> by sacrificing accuracy.

-MeBoy currently does not support multiplayer games (using the link cable).

-When using the phone's menus and at other times, the border around the screen is not always drawn correctly. This does not affect gameplay, and is the results of certain shortcuts taken for the sake of speed.

-Some Sony Ericsson phones (including K700i) will misinterpret button presses when the joystick is held in some direction. This means only buttons 5, 7 and 9 can be reliably used together with the joystick, and the other buttons work "sometimes". (This is not really a MeBoy issue per se, but it is a limitation when playing Gameboy games.)

*UNLESS YOU HAVE A SUPER PHONE, THE GAMES WILL RUN SLOW AT TIMES (ESPECIALLY POKEMON YELLOW), THIS IS NORMAL.*

Denna tråden har blivit utsedd till "veckans sticky" i webbsidor forumet. Vi mods kommer att välja en tråd varje vecka som vi tycker förtjänar lite extra uppmärksamhet. Det kan vara allt från ett roligt filmklipp till en intressant hemsida. Om vi inte hittar någon ny tråd som är värdig titeln så får den tidigare tråden vara kvar lite längre. /mellanöl, mod i webbsidor

(Inlägget ändrat av mellanöl 2008-05-12 11:27:19)

(Inlägget ändrat av mellanöl 2008-05-12 11:38:36)

"det går aldrig och går det - ja då går det åt helvetet i alla fall"