I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Piratebay tillbaka på svenska servrar.

Övrigt - Webbsidor

2006-06-15 02:21

Piratebay tillbaka på svenska servrar.

-Nu är det mesta tillbaka i sverige. Vi har hyrt servrar och fått servrar donerade av människor som tycker att polisens tillslag gick fel till säger fredrik Neij, en av tre brottsmisstänkta från sajten till TT. Saxat från TextTV sidan 106 svt

We are back home again!

So the site took a trip to the Netherlands, but we got so homesick we just couldnt take it. We had to go back to beautiful Sweden!

The big plan is to spread the site on different locations all over the world, so it will be faster and harder to take down. People and companies from various countries have already offered servers, bandwidth and money. It's almost as the site has it's own will (skynet anyone?) and it don't want to die!

We still have some trouble with those 404-torrents and the statistics. So just hang in there. If there are some troubles, we know about them. We have a nice list with various problems that we are checking of one by one. Since we do this on our free time (we all have regular day jobs you know) everything cant be done at once. But the aim is always to make this beast the biggest, strongest and coolest site for filesharing in the world!

http://thepiratebay.org/blog.php?id=29

Jakten fortsätter.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.