I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Säljes] Säljes: VCI-100 DJ Controller

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

2010-09-04 19:40

[Säljes] Säljes: VCI-100 DJ Controller

Säljer en VCI-100 DJ Controller i bra skick. Lite använd, originalkartong och kablar, samt traktor följer med. Köpte den för strax över 4000 inkl. frakt från Thomann, så vi säger 3000 i utgångspris. Priset kan diskuteras. Här är en beskrivning av Controllern från Thomann:

VESTAX VCI 100 DJ MIDI CONTROLLER

Vestax VCI 100 DJ MIDI Controller - 90 parameters of various programs are assignable to the VCI-100's control section via USB transmitted MIDI signals. The jog wheel features a high-resolution pulse sensor, touch sensor and acrylic platter mechanism. With this combination, operations such as pitch bending, scanning and scratching can be performed with speed and accuracy. Every crossfader motion of the VCI-100 is digitally converted and sent to the software. Curve settings are generated with the built-in CPU, which allows you to adjust the crossfader curve to your preference whether or not the software you use has curve control. The data send LED and jog wheel sensor LED provides clear indication of the current status to assist in authentic play mode in real time. Operates both with USB bus-power and an external power adaptor. (For best performance and stable operation, please use the power adaptor if the computer's power capacity is low or if using a USB hub). Includes Traktor LE (Native Instrument Inc.) with exclusive control assignment files. The VCI-100 provides simple plug & play working with Apple and Windows operating systems. Compatible with all software that allows MIDI control assignment. Samples of MIDI control assignment files for each program are available at www.vestax.com. The metal body is almost the same size as a standard laptop - thin but highly durable, compact and convenient for transportation. Dimensions: 35 x 360 x 252mm (HxWxD - excluding knob height), external power supply 207791