I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Säljes: Psp

Övrigt - Köp & Sälj

   

2007-08-20 20:45

Säljes: Psp

Säljer av mitt psp pga att de bara ligger..
Ingår gör:
Usb-kabel (har 2 stycken om så önskas)

Headset med fjärr men har inte kvar själva hörlurssnäckorna..

Laddare
Något minne tror det är på 256mb.
En umd demo 
Ett orginalspel: Daxter

kartong finns men manualer finns det mindre av..

Kalaset finns i stockholm. vetefan om jag är sugen på att skicka pga att jag inte är speciellt hajj på det..

pris? 1100kr?

Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-08-20 21:47
Vilken version är det?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-08-20 22:07

Version 2.81.. Jag har ingen aning om det går att upp/nedgradera, har aldrig gjort sånt.. Så kan igenting om det..

Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-08-21 01:47
900 pix?
Rap is like star wars, only the stars die it's no sequels<br><br>

2007-08-21 09:38
1000kr sträcker jag mig till..
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-08-21 18:10
(m)upp goddammit!
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-08-21 18:18
de bra pris endå!
 

2007-08-22 10:14
nån skada man ska känna till? typ en fet repa över skärmen eller snor i högtalarna?
Rap is like star wars, only the stars die it's no sequels<br><br>

2007-08-22 10:26
absout inte, visst har den små ytliga repor eftersom jag inte har något fodral men den har mestadels legat hemma under tiden jag haft den. Man behöver ju inte köpa "grisen i säcken" det är ju bara att testa och kolla in den för dem som är intresserade så ni ser att den är schysst innan..
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-08-23 16:38

uuuppppp

Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-09-08 14:48
Okej, har kirrat 2 extra spel: "US navy seals" (hörlurar ingår med dom för onlinespel) och "grand theft auto liberty city stories".
slänger med dom men då går priset på 1200kr
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-09-10 10:31

...

Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...

2007-09-11 14:17
sista då..
Somehow, pot and pills and assorted academics aren't enough anymore. I'm tired of a four hour high, or a twelve hour trip or a book that changes my whole life for the better part of a week, I need something more, more than a pill or a pipe or a poem. I need the hard stuff...