hmm, jo, det kanske du tycker, men kanske detta kan vara något du missat: (från hemsidan) " 10 % GOES TO PREVENTING CHILD TRAFFICKING Every year 1 200 000 children, mostly girls, become victims of trafficking. That is more than all the people living in Stockholm. That is even more than all the children in all of the schools in Sweden. Think about that. From now on 10 % of the money I make on art and media production goes to UNICEF to support their work with preventing child trafficking! 90 % GOES BACK TO MY PRODUCTION Exept donating, I use the money I make on art and media production, only to buy stuff I need for the production itself. Right now I´m paying back a lot of cash to my mom, for the laptop computer I bought. And of course, I also have to pay for my studio, paint and all the other costs."
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.