I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

"Man dies after cop hits him with Taser 9 times"

Övrigt - Blandat

2008-07-26 12:44

"Man dies after cop hits him with Taser 9 times"

Alltså.. Jag brukar verkligen inte vara den som hatar på poliser etc.. Men här snackar vi övervåld så det smäller om det..

"Dr. Randolph Williams, the Winn Parish coroner, told CNN the 21-year-old sawmill worker was jolted so many times by the 50,000-volt Taser that he might have been dead before the last two shocks were delivered."

-

"It's taken several months for this case to even be properly addressed, so one has to wonder, why did it take so long?" said Carol Powell Lexing, a lawyer for the Pikes family. "Obviously, a wrongful death occurred."

-

"But a copy of the Winnfield Police Department's Taser training manual, obtained by CNN, says the device "shall only be deployed in circumstances where it is deemed reasonably necessary to control a dangerous or violent subject." And Williams said regulations regarding the use of Tasers were not followed.

"It violated every aspect -- every single aspect -- of the department's policy about its use," the coroner said."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/22/taser.death/index.html

Okej, jag förstår att det händer att man måste använda sig av elchockpistoler, men 9 ggr!? När personen i fråga i princip ligger livlös efter 7....... WTF?