I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

hjälp med moneybookers.

Övrigt - Blandat

2008-06-02 20:15

hjälp med moneybookers.

HAr sålt 2 bilder som jag har valt att ta betalt med hjälp av moneybookers. men tydligen var mitt bank nummer fel eftersom jag inte fick med alla siffror för dom inte fick rum.. så kan någon berätta vad ja ska göra för jag e kass på engelska. tack

Dear Mr. Ekman, Thank you for contacting the Moneybookers Customer Service. We would like to kindly inform you that according to our system records the withdrawal in question has not been processed because the bank account details that you have added your bank account with were not correct. In order to correct your bank account details, we would need to request that you provide us with a copy of your bank statement that shows your names and your full bank account details. Please be advised to send the document through the Moneybookers' messaging center, by going to 'Contact' -> 'Messaging center' -> 'Account/Security' -> 'You have requested information and/or documents from me'. Fill in the 'Ticket ID' field as noted in the subject of this message, upload your document and press 'Submit'. We hope you will find this information useful.

www.RekFoto.se