I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2009-01-18 01:41

sorgliga låtar

kan ni säga nåra sorgliga låtar? tack

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-01-18 04:38
Nick Cave and the bad seeds - Where The Wild Roses Grow
No point in mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

2009-01-18 17:43
Agathodaimon - Past Shadows

En sällsynt lyckad text om det oundvikliga åldrandet och den ensamhet som följer.



Now far I am from you, before my fire alone,
And read again the hours that so silently have gone,
And it seems that eighty years beneath my feet did glide,
That I am old as winter, that maybe you have died.

The shadows of the past swift stream across life's floor
The tale of all times, nothings that now exist no more;
While the wind with clumsy fingers softly fumbles at the blind
And sadly spins the fibre of the story in my mind...
I see you stand before me in a mist that does enfold,

Your eyes are full of tears, and your fingers long and cold;
About my neck caressing your arms you gently ply
And it seems you want to speak to me yet only sigh.
And thus I clasp entranced my all, my world of grace,

And both our lives are joined in that supreme embrace...
Oh, let the voice of memory remain forever dumb,
Forget the joy that was, but that nevermore will come,
Forget how after an instant you thrust my arms aside,
For now I'm old and lonely, and maybe you have died.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light, but by exploring the darkness.

2009-01-18 18:44
Ray Peterson-"Tell Laura I Love Her"
Så länge nu har jag varit sövd i en sekund så var jag hög.
(itsclive.blogspot.com)

2009-01-20 16:57
This Empty Flow - Everything/nothing
This Empty Flow - Angels' playground
This Empty Flow - Sweet bloom of night time flowers
Jag finner inga svar, det finns inga svar!

2009-01-21 08:33
Jeff Beck - Halleluja
 

2009-01-21 17:50
nick cave and the bad seeds - 'til we came along this road
anthony and the johnsons - cripple and the starfish
anthony and the johnsons - river of sorrow
nine inch nails - hurt
 

2009-01-21 21:29
Ladda ner allt med Antony and Johnssons så har du musik som sätter dig i tårar.

2009-01-23 08:42
Skip James
Smash the show, glas on the go, geezers like whoa!
jewelheist.tumblr.com
Hangaround

2009-01-23 11:32
Goo goo dolls - iris
'... och Sverige tar ut negern och sätter in en zigenare...'<br> Bulgarisk TV under bronsmatchen i VM 1994