I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Night falls over Kortedala

Övrig musik - Rock, pop & annat

2007-07-25 09:58

Night falls over Kortedala

Jensa har uppdaterat sin sida idag med låtlista för nya skivan som kommer 5:e september!

To be released September 5th in Scandinavia and October 9th in the rest of the world.

1. And I Remember Every Kiss
2. Sipping On The Sweet Nectar
3. The Opposite Of Hallelujah
4. A Postcard To Nina
5. Into Eternity
6. I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You
7. If I Could Cry (It Would Feel Like This)
8. Your Arms Around Me
9. Shirin
10. It Was A Strange Time In My Life
11. Kanske Är Jag Kär I Dig
12. Friday Night At The Drive-In Bingo

One of the best articles I've ever read about myself was the recent interview in Ondskan by Anton Gustavsson. Not that I'm saying anything particularly memorable but Anton's perspective put its finger on something. On the world as a place that has not been diminished by technology, but instead is still as vast and colourful as it must have been for the early explorers. For the songs on this record I wanted my music to meet the world, meet other people and see other places. I wanted to take it out like an old dog and let it sniff around. But I failed. Instead the whole record stays within the 30 squaremeters of my apartment all the way to the last song when I take a short busride to the country, which is just two hours from here. I guess I just needed to finish what I had started here before I could leave, pack everything up in banana boxes and see the sun set over the pinetrees one last time. And it's a beautiful record. So beautiful I felt compelled to name my apartment and studio Kortedala Beauty Center. That was once the name of a hair salon here that I used to go to and have my hair cut. That's where Shirin worked, she was the best (just look at the cover of my first record and then listen to the song). Well enough of this for now, we have plenty of time to discuss it later when I play in your town. New shows in Sweden and USA are coming up next week.

Your old friend,
Jens

http://www.jenslekman.com/records/smalltalk.htm

Jensa kör Your arms around me på TV4!

jagvillocksåhaenblog.com