I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2007-06-08 10:24

smutsig musik..

..i stil med leftöver crack, choking victim, indk, morning glory..
någon som har förslag?

..we can get Sting down there, he saves the whales, saves the trees, saves the orchids, how about saving the CBGB's, punk? - Vinnie Stigma

2007-06-08 10:26
kan tillägga operation ivy och citizen fish..
..we can get Sting down there, he saves the whales, saves the trees, saves the orchids, how about saving the CBGB's, punk? - Vinnie Stigma

2007-06-08 14:17

Christina Aguilera - Dirrrty.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

2007-06-08 14:18

Fast du kanske ville ha bra smutsmusik. ;P
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

2007-06-08 18:08
haha ja tack, något bra..
..we can get Sting down there, he saves the whales, saves the trees, saves the orchids, how about saving the CBGB's, punk? - Vinnie Stigma