I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Den bästa låt texten någonsin? (enligt dig)

Övrig musik - Rock, pop & annat

   

2007-05-02 14:29

Den bästa låt texten någonsin? (enligt dig)

Nu är det inte den bästa låten utan den bästa texten..
Okej att personen som sjunger är skit, uppläget är skit eller vad som helst.
Den bästa texten helt enkelt

 

2007-05-02 15:30
jag ryser i hela kroppen när jag lyssnar på  chords o promoe - ahludasht, texten är så fet... visst jag är inte så originelt oldschool med mitt inlägg. men jag kör alltid den när ja ska taggas. och texten makes me feel so good!
Bmtf

2007-05-02 16:13
simon & garfunkel - sound of silence
cat stevens - seasons in the sun
eyedea - even shadows have shadows
damn, what's wrong with my generation?
we was the cream of the crop but it seems we've been robbed
that's what happens when you trade in all your dreams for a job

2007-05-02 16:28
Bob Marley - Redemption song?
 

2007-05-03 13:43
Första versen i Jedi mind trick - Shadow business är riktigt grym.

It's the contemporary form of slavery, they call it slave labour
But they don't prosecute them cuz it's how they make paper
When you rocking that fly shit that's made in China
By an eight year old child tryna feed his mama
He exposed to contamination and disease
And only fifty-five percent of them will get degrees
And the women have to try to placate the boss
Because it's sex discrimination in the labour force
The slave master only let them speak in sign language
And they're suffering from lung disease and eye damage
fourteen hour shifts, seven days a week
two shitty meals a day, very little sleep
Human life only worth three cents an hour
All human right laws loose sense of power
What did four hundred years in the grave passes?
Only the improved cleverness of slave masters.
Fuck me, I am weak

2007-05-05 17:03

finns så jävla mycket bra, grymt svårt att säga en.. men som joex sa tidigare så älskar jag Chords Feat. Promoe - Aludatsht..

va?

2007-05-05 18:09
En av dem bästa är i a f "Att fånga en fjäril"  - Lars Winnerbäck.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-06 12:00
Bob Dylan - It's alright, ma (im only bleeding) är en personlig favorit. Även tangled up in blue tillhör enligt mig en av hans bästa texter.

Från tangled: 

She lit a burner on the stove and offered me a pipe
"I thought you'd never say hello," she said
"You look like the silent type."
Then she opened up a book of poems
And handed it to me
Written by an Italian poet
From the thirteenth century.
And every one of them words rang true
And glowed like burnin' coal
Pourin' off of every page
Like it was written in my soul from me to you,
Tangled up in blue.




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007-05-06 16:59
Bob Dylan, Nick Cave, Paul Simon, Jarvis Cocker, Morrissey, Paul Weller, Eddie Vedder, Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell, Dave Grohl och Mike Patton är jävligt bra på att skriva låttexter tycker jag.

Mina favorittexter just nu:

Ur The Jam - Down in the tube station at midnight:


Whispers in the shadows - gruff blazing voices
Hating, waiting
Hey boy they shout - have you got any money?
And I said - Ive a little money and a take away curry,
I'm on my way home to my wife.
Shell be lining up the cutlery,
You know she's expecting me
Polishing the glasses and pulling out the cork
And I'm down in the tube station at midnight

I first felt a fist, and then a kick
I could now smell their breath
They smelt of pubs and wormwood scrubs
And too many right wing meetings
My life swam around me
It took a look and drowned me in it's own existence
The smell of brown leather
It blended in with the weather
It filled my eyes, ears, nose and mouth
It blocked all my senses
Couldn't see, hear, speak any longer
And I'm down in the tube station at midnight
I said I was down in the tube station at midnight

The last thing that I saw
As I lay there on the floor
Was jesus saves painted by an atheist nutter
And a british rail poster read have an awayday - a cheap holiday -
Do it today!

I glanced back on my life
And thought about my wife
'cause they took the keys - and she'll think it's me
And Im down in the tube station at midnight
The wine will be flat and the curry's gone cold
I'm down in the tube station at midnight



The Jam - Town called Malice:

Better stop dreaming of the quiet life
Cos its the one we'll never know
And quit running for that runaway bus
Cos those rosey days are few
And stop apologising for the things youve never done,
Cos time is short and life is crue
But its up to us to change
This town called malice.

Rows and rows of disused milk floats
Stand dying in the dairy yard
And a hundred lonely housewives clutch empty milk
Bottles to their hearts
Hanging out their old love letters on the line to dry
Its enough to make you stop believing when tears come
Fast and furious
In a town called malice.

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

2007-05-06 17:05
Sedan gillar jag också många utav Pink Floyds texter också, t ex Shine on you crazy diamond.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.