I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2007-01-14 16:21

Bästa låttexten?

Vilken tycker ni är den bästa låttexten?. Vilket kategori som helts.

Jag tycker att
Incu - You're my sun är bäst. för det beskriver så himla bra hurjag känner mig för tillfället.

"Nothing says leave me alone like doo doo-butter in my pa-ants"

2007-01-14 16:40
Kolla Easily med Rhcp, grymt bra text.
Kolla också God's gonna cut you down med Johnny Cash.
Rock is not dead!

2007-01-14 16:56
Ska checka:)
"Nothing says leave me alone like doo doo-butter in my pa-ants"

2007-01-14 17:36

Berätta gärna vad du tyckte sen:)

Rock is not dead!

2007-01-19 21:19
Två favoriter:

I've never been this cold, the fire's gravity compels.
Like planets cling to sol, I feel my orbit start to fail.
Like moths to flame I come, too close and all my oaths are burned.
As stars begin to run, all my accusers take their turn.
And calling curses down, from my lips lies like poison spill.
And then that awful sound, the sound of prophecy fulfilled.
And then I met your eyes, and I remember everything.
And something in me dies, the night that I betrayed my king.


Come all you weary with your heavy loads
Lay down your burdens find rest for your souls
Cause my yoke is easy and my burden is kind
I’ll take yours upon me and you can take mine

Come all you weary move through the earth
Surrounded by rest stones and kicked out of church
A couple of loaves sit down at my feet
Lend me your ears and break bread with me

Come all you weary
Come gather round near me
Find rest for your souls
(By the rest stones)

Come all you weary, crippled you lay
I’ll help you along you can lay down your canes
We’ve got a long way to go but we’ll travel as friends
The lights growing bright further on towards the end

•pave paradise•

2007-01-19 22:50
johnny cash - hurt
 

2007-01-20 12:35
Det är inte johnny cash som skrivit texten till hurt.
Rock is not dead!

2007-01-20 13:52
Balzary:

Det han sjunger i sin version av "Hurt" är ändrat av Johnny Cash. Texterna är inte likadana.
•pave paradise•

2007-01-20 14:28
pakito - livin on video.


heeeey håååå
i'm always telling the truth even when i'm lying.

2007-01-22 10:10
Elliott Smith - Waltz 1?
”... hittas Git strypt och instoppad i ett kylskåp i Pelles lägenhet. Polisen misstänker självmord”

2007-01-22 10:19
Slayer - Angel Of Death
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-22 20:23
the buzz - Alive
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-22 21:13
positivelty 4th street dylan

I wish you could stand in my shoes
so you could se what a drag you are



Eller nått liknande iaf. Go.
Ave, imperator, morituri te salutant.
Iacta alea est!