I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Michael Jackson och 50Cent?

Övrig musik - Rock, pop & annat

2006-04-26 09:40

Michael Jackson och 50Cent?

Updating a story first posted here this afternoon, embattled pop star Michael Jackson is eyeing a collaboration with superstar rapper 50 Cent. The first fruit of a potential pairing would likely appear on a mixtape spearheaded by DJ Whoo Kid, who tells Billboard.com he is heading in two weeks to Jackson's new adopted home of Bahrain to take possession of tracks Jackson has been working on in his home studio.

50 Cent's spokesperson stresses that at deadline, the artist has made no commitment to appear on the mixtape or on Jackson's next studio album, which will be released on his new Two Seas label.

Sources say the first single from that as-yet-untitled project, "Now That I Found Love," will be released Nov. 21. The track is being produced by Jackson and longtime collaborator Bruce Swedien, who engineered the classic "Thriller" and co-produced the album "Dangerous."

As previously reported, Two Seas Records is a joint venture between Jackson and Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa. U.K. record executive Guy Holmes has been tapped as CEO of the label and will also be tasked with managing Jackson's other business interests.

Källa: Billboard.com